I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Surprise Surprise!!!

GTL of Gun Toting Liberal points out that the queen of the DLC, Hillary Clinton, was on the Board of Directors of Wal-Mart for six years and apparently did nothing about their abusive labor practices and that the NYT article tries to downplay this inaction or even put a positive spin on it.

Sorry GTL, that's exactly why she will be the next president of this United States.

I'll repeat my post from a few days ago,
President Hillary Clinton
---------------------------------------------------

A few months ago I predicted that no one currently running for their parties nomination would get that nomination. I'm going to eat that crow early, maybe I get get my choice of condiments. I predict that Hillary Clinton will not only get the Democratic nomination but will be the next President of the United States. The reason that I make that prediction and the reason I am upset about it are one in the same.

I'm sure that the corporate wing of the Republican party and their appendages in the media have surveyed the political situation and the current crop of potential Republican nominees and come to the conclusion that there is no way a Republican will be occupying the White House in 2009. So what to do? Get behind the Democrat that is most likely to look out for their interests. And who might that be? Why none other than the Queen of the DLC, Hillary Clinton. Marshall Wittmann must be beside himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice