I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.....

....and John McCain has lost his.
John McCain went shopping in Baghdad today. While surrounded by 100 American troops and with 3 Blackhawks, 2 Apache Gunships overhead had the nerve to say this:
"The American people are not getting the full picture of what's happening here. They're not getting the full picture of the drop in murders, the establishment of security outposts throughout the city, the situation in Anbar province, the deployment of additional Iraqi brigades which are performing well, and other signs of progress having been made," said McCain, of Arizona.
Oh, did I forget to mention the bullet prof vest? I'm sorry John but I think we are getting the "full picture". The problem is that you can't accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice