I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Dorchester Conference

As I recall, yes I'm sounding like the old fart hippy that I am, when the Dorchester Conference first started it was made up of people like Tom McCall, Mark Hatfield and Bob Packwood who sounded more like Democrats than the DLC types like Hillary and Bill Clinton. Well nationwide the Republican party has changed and Oregon is no different. The Dorchester Conference is now made up of theocons, neocons and Bush cultists. Carla, a real war hero, has gone behind the enemy lines at Dorchester and is live blogging in between beers. You can see her reports at Loaded Orygun. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice