I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

This is pure BS

Now I would never vote for Mitt Romney and in fact most of his views repulse me. I think his religion is one that adds another layer of nonsense to the magic that calls itself Christianity. That said this is the kind of bull shit I would bitch about if Romney was a progressive and so it's still wrong.
Romney family tree has polygamy branch
SALT LAKE CITY - While Mitt Romney condemns polygamy and its prior practice by his Mormon church, the Republican presidential candidate's great-grandfather had five wives and at least one of his great-great grandfathers had 12.
And I have a chimp or two in my family tree if I go back 4 million years. If I go back less than 200 years I have some slave owners. I don't even want to think about what my viking ancestors on my mothers side may have done in the last 2,000 years but as a student of history I have a pretty good idea and it's not pretty.

I'm sorry but JENNIFER DOBNER and GLEN JOHNSON, Associated Press Writers, should be working for the National Enquirer not a news organization.

The AP owes Mitt Romney and America an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice