I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Quote of the Day

The quote of the day comes from former(?) Republican John Cole.
“9/11 changed everything is the most tedious phrase ever.” 9/11 may have changed everything, but for me, Bush changed everything. The incompetence, the deceit, the disdain for the law, the pandering to the religious nuts, and the fact that Bush diehards continue to swallow everything these losers throw at them has had a far greater impact on my life and my politics than 9/11. Guess that makes me shrill. Or an America hater. Or both.
911 could have changed everything for the better but the Bush/Cheney administration's actions following 911 changed it for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice