I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rain and Vote By Mail

Jazz has kept things going this morning so I haven't had to. After a 4 month drought here in the Pacific Northwest we have had 5 straight days on non stop heavy rain. Flooding on most local streams but I'm high and dry so I haven't had to do anything but keep the gutters clean. But it is not a great day to vote but fortunately here in Oregon and much of Washington most people have already voted by mail. It looks like more people have already returned their ballots than in the 2004 election - people want change. We will know soon how things turned out. Like most I think in spite of the Rethuglican dirty tricks and cheating the Democrats will take the house but the Senate is doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice