I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Recovering Republicans - John Cole edition

A good read from recovering Republican John Cole of Balloon Juice.

Be Scared, or How to define a Bush Dead-Ender

Here is a snip:
I have my doubts about certain Democrats- I have ‘learned’ over years to instinctively not trust them. But that is all it really is, anymore- old instincts. Right now, I KNOW I can’t trust the GOP on anything, let alone security, no matter what their bullshit spin machine tosses at me.
Go read the entire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice