I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, August 25, 2006

If this isn't enough......

.....to make the Democrats wash their hands of Lieberpublican nothing will:
Lieberman refuses to back Democratic candidates
Lieberman -- who after losing an Aug. 8 Democratic primary to Ned Lamont has launched a third-party bid to hold onto his seat in the Nov. 7 general election -- was asked whether he still endorses Diane Farrell, Joe Courtney and Chris Murphy, three Democrats looking to unseat endangered Republican incumbents Chris Shays, Rob Simmons and Nancy Johnson.

"I'm a non-combatant," Lieberman declared. "I am not going to be involved in other campaigns. I think it's better if I just focus on my own race."

[.....]

"It's a little awkward for me now" to endorse the Democratic candidates in the general election, he said, "since they all endorsed my opponent," Democratic primary winner Ned Lamont.
It's all about Joe - the Democrats in Connecticut and the Democratic party be damned. Now Joe has a vested interest in the Republicans remaining in control of the House. After all the inevitable investigations that will result if the Democrats take control will also be investigating Joe himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice