I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We wont have Scotty to kick around anymore

McClellan resigns as White House press secretary
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House press secretary Scott McClellan announced his resignation on Wednesday as part of a shake-up of President George W. Bush's team.
I will certainly miss the hapless lying moron with no self respect. For once I agree with George W. Bush.
"It's going to be hard to replace Scott. but nevertheless he's made the decision, and I accept it," Bush said, with McClellan at his side.
Indeed!

Steve Soto has more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice