I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Collateral Damage

Scooter Libby's disclosure yesterday that Bush had authorized leaks of classified information to the press damages George W. Bush. Digby gets it right:
If the president was willing to authorize leaking of national security information to reporters for political purposes, why should we believe he won't authorize warrantless wiretaps on Americans for political purposes?
Bush and his administration's credibility was already tanking at a time when he continues to say "trust me". Here we have one more example of politics being the prime motivation for everything the Bush administration does. "Trust Me", I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice