I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, January 09, 2006

What a difference a year makes

While we all know how much difference a year has made in the political fortunes of Bush and the Republicans we are seeing a different difference here in the Pacific Northwest. A year ago we were in a drought; a year later we have had rain 22 out of the last 23 days. The ground is saturated so any rain now runs into the local rivers. The picture to the left is of the trail where I take my daily walks, or used to. While Texas and Oklahoma burn the left coast drowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice