I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I give up!

My cable was cut off much of the day so that's why I have been quiet. perhaps that's best as I don't have anything positive or constructive to say anyway. It's become obvious to anyone who care to look that Bush and his cultists in congress are running this country and it's constitution into the ground. And guess what? There isn't anybody to stop them. After reading Guys excellent post and Steve Soto's post, Pushing Back Against The Rove Lie Machine On The NSA Spying, it should be easy. The polls would indicate that a majority of Americans oppose nearly everything the Bush administration and the Republican congress wants to do. Bush approval rating remains in the mid to upper 30's. But we have a Democratic leadership in Washington that doesn't have a "better way" or at least can't communicate it. If the Democrats can't be a viable and competent opposition party can they be trusted to lead the country? That's a question many will be asking in November. The Democrat's "reform" suggestions following the Abramoff scandal are just as lame as the Republican suggestions. I believe Alito could have been stopped but the Democrats blew it. It's time for am alternative. The Democratic party as it exists today is worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice