I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Tim F. at Balloon Juice has tagged me with the meme of fours. And I tag Jazz Shaw, Carla, Big Gav and Joseph j7uy5.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Most of my life I have been a manufacturing engineer. Before that an Intelligence Analyst and a meter reader. Most recently a photographer and graphic artist.

Four movies you could watch over and over: All three of the Lord of the rings movies, Four Weddings and a Funeral, The Abyss and When Harry met Sally.

Four places you’ve lived: Portland OR, Munich Germany, Baltimore MD, and Post Falls ID.

Four TV shows you love to watch: I don't watch TV

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Austria, Tokyo, California, Montana

Four websites you visit daily: The Moderate Voice, The Left Coaster, Josh Marshall, Running Scared

Four of your favorite foods: Cabbage Rolls, Stir Fry pork and noddles, Chicken Fettuccine, Chicken Enchiladas.

Four places you’d rather be: The Big Island, Aruba, Baja, it's winter, somewhere warm.

Four albums you can’t live without: Randy Newman, Bad Love; The Beatles, Magical Mystery Tour; Jimmy Buffet, Beach House on the Moon and Mark Knopfler, Sailing to Philadelphia.

Update
Jazz has his in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice