I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Blogiversary to The American Street

The American Street is celebrating it's third blogiversary on November 23rd. It's the project of Oregon's own Kevin Hayden who is helped by a stable of other excellent bloggers. If it's not on your blogroll or daily reads list it should be. So drop by and congratulate Kevin and the crew and while you are there you might throw a little change in the tip jar so they can continue to be one of the better sources of progressive news and comment.

About a year and a half ago, a few months after I started Middle Earth Journal, Kevin linked to one of my posts. It was the first day where I had over 100 hits, it was the first day I had over 200 hits, it was the first day I had over 300 hits.....it was the first day I had over 500 hits.

Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice