I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Pat Tillman

“The administration clearly was using this case for its own political reasons. This cover-up started within minutes of Pat’s death, and it started at high levels. This is not something that (lower-ranking) people in the field do.” --Pat Tillman Sr.


I have been referring to the Bush administration as lower than pond scum. After reading this post by Max Blumenthal I realize I have been doing pond scum a great injustice. It concerns the death of Pat Tillman and the PR blitz and cover up that followed. It turns out that Tillman was very anti Bush and the Iraq war and that may be why he was killed (fragged) by US troops in Afghanistan. Go read the entire thing but be prepared to disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice