I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, September 19, 2005

David Reinhard....not worth the effort!

OK, this is a local Oregon thing. I'm sure that most MEJ readers have never heard of the Oregonian's David Reinhard. Well, elsewhere at Blue Oregon has a good description:
...everyone's favorite at the Oregonian... the right-wing cut-and-paster David Reinhard.
That's good but it's used in context to push a new blog dedicated to deconstructing Mr Reinhard, Down With Reinhard!. My thoughts, why bother? Reinhard is not worth the effort. There has never been an original thought from his nearly atrophied cerebral cortex. He makes David Brooks look like an intellectual giant. I'm sorry but an effort to slam Reinhard is a waste of virtual white space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice