I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blog Pick of the Week

While I am not a Christian I have studied and respect the teachings and philosophy of Jesus. The so called Christians we hear the most from are the ones who largely ignore the teachings of Jesus for the hell fire and brimstone of the Old Testament and preach hate rather than love. A Christian who understands and preaches the message of Jesus is Chuck Currie and he is our Blog Pick of the week.
As usual you will be able to find Chuck Currie by clicking on under QUICK LINKS over on the sidebar for the rest of the week and find him in my blogroll after that.

Previous Picks
CommonSenseDesk
PSoTD
Peak Energy(Australia)
sine.qua.non...
Balloon Juice
Brilliant at Breakfast
Badtux the Snarky Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice