I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Speech...Same old Shit...Different Day

Well the simian President is finished and I must admit I'm surprised. Why you ask?. There was no attempt at anything new, not even any new bull shit. The same old spinning platitudes recycled. Of course among the platitudes 911 was mentioned, at least 3 times I think. He emphasized that Iraq was the centerpiece of the war on terror. Polls indicate a majority no longer think so. Bush's rather lame performance won't change any minds. Once again the plan is not a plan. He will hold on to those who are still heavely addicted to the Kool-Aid but won't help the numbers.

Update
More Above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice