I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Jebba the Nut continued


Jebba The Nut
I reported this morning that while Mullah Frist has attempted to put the Terri Schiavo firestorm out after the autopsy was released, Jeb Bush is fanning the flames. This morning I was at a loss for words, now I'm just enraged but puzzled. I thought Jeb was supposed to be the smarter brother. The Terri Schiavo debacle has already cost the Republicans dearly. So why does Jeb try to keep the issue alive? Of course he's trying to pander to the really radical Christian right, but why. It is not only political suicide for Jeb but will continue to hurt the Republicans as long as it remains an issue. It's not only cruel to keep up the attack on Michael Schiavo but really stupid.

Update
Joe Gandelman has more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice