I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The End of Blogging

It's the end of progressive blogging. Several of the big fish have decided to call themselves web magazines or online magazines. Change is good and this is no exception. Blog just doesn't sound like something with credibility. As a mid sized fish I don't really feel comfortable with magazine but of course I never felt comfortable with "Reality Based Community" so what's new? Instead of a magazine I see myself as a pamphleteer in the tradition of Thomas Paine. So over at the top of the right sidebar you will now see "An Online Pamphleteer". Blogging has been fun but it's over. The blogging, not the fun so stick around for the rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice