I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Something to add to my Resume

Avedon Carol says:
I'm sick of it I can't stand Hannity anyway. I hereby nominate everyone on my blogroll, and everyone who I have approvingly linked to, for the Nobel Prize and a Pulitzer Prize. There. You can all refer to yourselves as Nobel and Pulitzer Prize nominees. I hope you'll do the same for me.
Consider yourself nominated, and I'll go even further; I hereby nominate everyone who has ever read Middle Earth Journal. Even those of you who were looking for some information about Frodo or Bilbo and left disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice