I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I won't take it anymore!!

Head over to American Street and read Kevin's great post, What Americans Won't Stand For. Here is a teaser:
But like wolves in sheep’s clothing, the people claiming to wear the button down suits of solid conservatives are actually extremists of the most dangerous sort. They’re too eager to invest the lives of our young in wars of questionable motive (I mean Iraq, not Afghanistan). They give tax break after tax break to the ultra-wealthy mega-millionaires while their policies run up gas prices for the rest of us, while the Saudis and the business cronies of these extremists laugh all the way to the bank.
Now go check out the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice