I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Big Sellout, and I'm talking to you David Wu

The Bankruptcy Bill passed today with the help of 73 Democrats who sold out their constituencies. Steve Soto does a good job of covering it so I'm going to concentrate on my own congressman, David Wu. Let's be honest, David Wu has continued to win in spite of being not terribly bright and for the most part useless because the wingnuts who have taken over the Republican Party in Oregon have run wingnut candidates. As I reported earlier 16 of Wu's top 27 campaign contributions came from labor unions. He just sold those people down the drain. It's time right now for Democrats to start looking for a replacement for the dim witted Mr. Wu. The labor unions that have supported him should be pushing this effort. Mr. Wu is no friend of labor and it's time for him to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice