I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Michelle Malkin Moment

Norwegianity has a great post on Michelle Malkin this morning. I'm not going to copy and paste here just go check it out. I will give you one line that just cracked me up however.
"Malkin did, however, upon direct questioning from a caller, state that she does not think that John Kerry shot himself. In the spirit of bipartisan fact-seeking, let me also state for the record that I do not believe George Bush’s head is actually physically lodged between his butt cheeks."
Are you sure about that?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice