I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lies about Iraq, The List

Via our conservative friends at LewRockwell.com comes this from Eliot Weinberger, What I Heard about Iraq. He has a list of what Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and the CIA were saying about Iraq before 9-11. A few hours after the 9-11 attack Rumsfeld said:
On 11 September 2001, six hours after the attacks, I heard that Donald Rumsfeld said that it might be an opportunity to ‘hit’ Iraq. I heard that he said: ‘Go massive. Sweep it all up. Things related and not.’
He then lists the litany of lies following 9-11. Nothing new but all the lies in one place. Give it a look.

Cross posted at Running Scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice