I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I've been had by TNR

I received this email this morning:
Discovered your blog via themoderatevoice.com (Joe Gandelman?s blog) and
have been following it ever since. I thought I might share my piece with
you from today's TNR Online, which makes a counterintuitive argument on the
future of the Egyptian regime, and what the administration's policy ought
to be. Hope you like it. (You can also check out my own blog at
braude.blogspot.com).

The link is below. As you can see, I have forwarded in the message to
myself in hopes of making the item accessible to others.

Sincerely,
Joseph Braude
I did a post over on Running Scared on the article only to discover later that a good share of the blogging world had received an email from Mr Braude as you can see from the Technorati Report. This is at least to me new, an MSM publication like TNR sending out the equivalent of "comment spam". OK, I'm a sucker but at least I'm not lonely. At least 16 others got suckered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice