I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, February 04, 2005

The Blogroll

I do read all the blogs listed on the right daily. I go through it periodically and eliminate those I don't. I would like to point out a recent addition, Shakespeare's Sister. Some really sound and well written commentary from the left of center. From the other side of the spectrum is another recent addition, LewRockwell.com. It is a right of center Libertarian site that often has articles from the left side and shares a loathing of the Bush regime with those on the left. Since I rarely read it anymore I will be removing a blogroll entry today, Daily Kos. I'm not sure why, but I find I just don't go there much anymore so it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice