I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Social Security, A Diversion?

After reading the latest Bull Moose on Social Security the CommonSense Desk wonders is the administration continued pursuit of the privatization plan is a diversion since it would appear to be dead.
I wonder if the Social Security debate is a classic misdirection play. I had not really thought about that until I read the Moose's post. However, even if our president and his lads act with the same level of absolute hubris that they have approached other issues with they have to know that Social Security is a third rail.

So ~ what if this is not about Social Security but something else. Boy, don't I sound paranoid or crazy. I'll have to think this through.
I have been thinking about this as well. I think that dubya himself would move full speed ahead once he got the idea in his head. But what about the evil minds behind him? Would they let and in fact encourage dubya to continue to beat on a dead horse as a distraction for some other wicked plan. This does indeed sound very Cheneysque and Rovian. We can't afford tunnel vision at this point. Social Security Reform is just one of many evil plots. Keep your eyes open and watch your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice