I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What it all means

If you were wondering about the significance of the Asian Earthquake you might check out the Prophecy News Watch Message Board.
JUDGMENT IS COME UPON THE EARTH
Jeanne Kruchowski
Dec 25, 2004

While praying tonight, I saw plates in the earth heaving, growing like a wave, getting stronger and stronger.

I also saw mountains erupting, spewing out the innocent blood that has been shed upon the earth.

I also saw angels going to the polar ice caps to cause them to melt, under the direction of the Holy One of Israel.

It is here. It is now. The manifestation comes.
Snark tag on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice