I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cable Tabloid Networks

Richard Cranium at The All Spin Zone reminds me why I quit watching the Cable Tabloid Networks.
Surfing the Ministry of Truth
I'll confess it's been awhile since I watched the cable news nets - nearly two months. This afternoon, I was actually hoping to get an update on what was going on in Asia. Slap me and call me silly. Here's what I saw in roughly 1/2 hour of channel surfing:
Go here to discover what he found. Also a rundown on the latest observations from Raptureville reguarding the disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice