I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Are You Ready for the Rapture

Over at PDXLEFT there was a post on the Rapture Index. This was interesting enough, they seem to think it's close, but I took a quick trip over to their Home Page. My initial reaction was, this can't be for real, but I eventually came to the conclusion it was dead serious. The Rapture Index is only one of many pages, including such titles as Rapture Ready News and End Time News Bites. Go explore the Home Page yourself. They had an article listed, Would Jesus Vote Republican, which caught my eye. Of course the answer is yes because all liberals are evil representatives of Satan. And here I thought I didn't represent anybody, I feel better already. For fun I suggest you go check it out. This is what were up against folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice