I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm glad I don't have grandchildren

This old soldier gives up the fight. A majority of Americans have decided they want to live in an imperialist feudal theocracy isolated from the rest of the world. OK. The young people who this will really effect chose not to participate in the election. OK. I guess dying as a Christian soldier or living the life of a serf will make it easier when the rapture comes.

That's All

Bull Moose is more upbeat than I. Jazz has some last words before we start to use our blogs to swap recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice