I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Back to Reality

The holiday has passed, and sadly it's hard not to turn our attention back to some of the cold, hard facts of life. Fallujah in Pictures has been updated. I'll warn you ahead of time, don't click on this link right around the time you are eating your leftovers.

Photos from Thanksgiving day.

"25 days ago these men were alive."

The host strikes back at his detractors.

My position on our situation in Iraq is unchanged by the Holiday Spirit. We need to get the fuck out and we need to do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice