I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Afternoon

Notice that I didn't say "Good afternoon." I'm afraid that, like many others, I'm still in a bit of shell shock. As late as 8 pm yesterday, I still fully expected to be coming to visit Middle Earth Journal today and joining in with Ron to dance in circles, celebrating the long overdue dropping of a house on the Wicked Bush of the West. I already posted an entire Post Mortem on my site. There's also a really good roundup from blogs on both sides of the aisle over at The Moderate Voice today. (Joe Gandelman even included me, which I thought was nice.)

Meanwhile, if you plan on traveling overseas, you might be worried that as an American, those Europeans might succumb to the temptation to beat the living crap out of you. You're not alone, and Joe Territo is selling some shirts that might save you a broken nose. I'm buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice