I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Has Chris Matthews Had Enough?

It's been a tough week to be a wingnut on Hardball. I guess they must have crossed Chris Matthews' line in the sand. On Thursday he made Swift Boat Liar Larry Thurlow look like the liar that he is. He also made Michelle Malkin look like the foolish and not too bright Anne Coulter wannabe that she is. He made both of them admit that they had absolutely no evidence for their accusations against Kerry.
On Monday he left Bush-Cheney '04 Sr. Strategist Matthew Dowd gasping for air as he accused the Republicans of using a Hardball clip to make a mis-leading ad about Kerry.
David Neiwert, Steve Soto and Atrios all have further comments on Matthews this week.
As Atrios points out poor Malkin thinks she was ambushed by Matthews.

While I congratulate Chris for his objective journalism I also have to say it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice